Administrative Assistant – Finance Department
March 6, 2023
Click here to apply.
A large accounting firm located in Cranford, New Jersey is seeking an experienced, detail oriented and organized Administrative Assistant to support the Company Controller and Finance Department. Ideal candidate must have strong administrative office skills. Prior administrative experience working in a corporate financial office would be a plus.
This position is full time and is a direct hire. Company benefits are available upon hire. Hours are 9am to 5pm; Monday through Friday. Starting salary is $50,000.00.
Position is full time and will be performed in the office in Cranford, New Jersey
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitor and ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Review and ensure that accounts receivable is collected promptly.
- Assist with the collecting payroll information for processing in a timely manner-Experience with Paychex Flex
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Maintain the company chart of accounts.
- Maintain orderly accounting filing system.
- Follow and maintain company system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Manage company outsourced functions.
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report.
- Administration of company 401K plan
- Manage Health Benefits administration, new hires, terminations, benefit changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- High School degree; college degree a plus
- 2-3 years of prior Financial Office Administrative experience.
- Knowledge of Paychex Flex Payroll System a plus
- Must have proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of standard office equipment; printers, scanners and fax machines
- Excellent time management skills and must have the ability to multi-task.
- Problem solving skills along with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills needed.
Candidate can also apply directly via our website at https://npe.aviontego.com/portals/main.aspx?App=1&companyid=npe
Or send a resume to email@example.com