August 1, 2022
Click here to apply.
A Non-Profit company located in Woodland Park, NJ is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Administrative Specialist to join their Operations team. The position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and the primary role is to develop, maintain and organize materials to support an efficient and effective operation.
The position is Part time working approximately three (3) days a week and is Temporary to Permanent.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain the Training Manual and supportive documents for company supervisors.
- Manage and modify documentation, including but not limted to, the COC Operations manual.
- Support agency’s fidelity to Wraparound program
- Collaborate with all departments to ensure Operations related information is current, accurate and properly shared.
- Participate, organize and take minutes at department and committee meetings as directed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related course study
- A minimum of one year (1) experience in Training, Policy & Procedure writing.
- Knowledge of Children’s System of Care (CSOC) preferred
- Highly organized and have the ability to work with a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments
- Must be Computer literate
Candidate must also have a valid drivers license and a reliable form of transportation.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour