November 2, 2021
Click here to apply.
A multinational technology company located in Ramsey, NJ is seeking a credit collections specialist to join their team. We are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic, positive attitude and that has the willingness to learn the business. An ideal candidate is responsible for managing credit risks while assisting the sales effort and providing outstanding service to customers. This includes establishing credit lines, order approval for existing customers, current and past due account collection, customer dispute resolution.
This job will be temp-hire, set to start immediately.
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:30AM – 5:00PM)
Salary: up to $25/HR
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Authority for set up and approval of credit lines up to $50,000
- Collection of Open Receivables for assigned branch(s)
- Release supplies, service and contracts
- Write up all AR adjustments and submit to HQ AR department
- Process Refunds to customer
- Process payments to leasing companies sent in error
- Customer Account Maintenance
- Terms Review
- Credit Limits
- Provide answers to customer inquiries regarding billing and/or payment issues/questions
- Account Reconciliation
- Resolve Customer Complaints
- Prepare Accounts for Litigation, when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have good accounting skills, as well as proficient math aptitude
- 2 years collection experience recommended
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Excel Literate
- Seeking a candidate who can multi-task and who has a lively, upbeat demeanor
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- *Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.