Customer Service Rep. (Foreign Affairs)
October 6, 2021
Click here to apply.
A small manufacturer located in Mahwah, NJ is seeking an enthusiastic energetic Foreign Customer Service Representative to work full-time in their office for a temporary assignment. Once the temporary assignment is completed, the ideal individual will transition in to more of a domestic customer service position. We are looking for someone who has 5+ years’ experience with foreign affairs and understanding of shipping, as there will be little training involved.
Position: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Foreign Order process (Quotations, Sales Order, Invoicing)
- Gathering and creation of foreign custom documents that are needed to go with the shipments
- Communicating with customers about their order status and providing them with their tracking information and documents
- Process customer orders through our business computer system.
- Processing of foreign payments
- Handling all truck shipments, which include getting any quotations and any needed paperwork
- Liaise with other departments to facilitate prompt and accurate fulfillment of the customer orders.
- Update customer information in the company database as appropriate.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding purchase, order status and general customer inquiries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years with (understanding) shipping internationally
- Competence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience in a B2B customer service position.
- Prior experience working for a small company.
- Must be reliable and consistently on-time.
- Post high school education, such as an Associates or Bachelor degree.
- Comfort with computers and general office software.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Able to Multitask
- Qualified candidates must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary