Location: Ramsey, NJ
Salary: Up to $30/hr, based on experience
Long-term Temporary, Set to start immediately
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Electrical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Accurately and efficiently assemble and wire control panels from scratch and tie electrical assemblies to industrial equipment.
- Working knowledge of soldering and crimping wires and able to utilize electrical meters, hand and power tools as well as drilling/tapping.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of working area.
- Responsible for ensuring safe practices are always maintained in working area.
- Utilize Epicor and other technology for retrieving updated sub assembly prints and schematics.
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience in assembling and wiring of control panels.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.