We are currently seeking an individual to support the Property Manager in all areas of building maintenance and operations in Parsippanny, NJ. This position is responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations, while working closely with building personnel and contractors.
This position is full time (Monday-Friday) 8:00AM-4:00PM. This is a temporary-permanent position, set to start immediately.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with minor and routine painting, electrical and other maintenance activities using hand tools
- Working closely with the Regional Property Manager
- Performs any combination of the following duties: All maintenance tasks, cleaning floors (vacuum, mop and sweep) carpentry and ground maintenance.
- Maintaining grounds by observing and assisting, as well as following up with contractors
- General repairs on the property
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Possess a general knowledge of plumbing, electrical work, carpentry, grounds maintenance
- Prior maintenance experience required
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate well
- Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Salary: up to $16/HR