An energetic and quickly growing law firm is currently seeking a full-time receptionist to join the firm’s Hackensack, New Jersey office. This position will report to the HR Administrator and the hours will be 10:00am-6:00pm (Monday – Friday). This is a temp – perm position, set to start immediately.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and route a high volume of internal and external calls to the appropriate parties;
- Greet arriving guests and communicate with the appropriate parties to notify them of guest arrival;
- Assure that guests feel welcomed and comfortable; offering basic refreshments (coffee, espresso, tea, soda, water, etc.)
- Communicate and coordinate as needed with various vendors related to catering, kitchen appliances and other items needed in reception area;
- Assist legal support staff with maintaining conference room scheduler and set-up for arriving guests;
- Maintain the entire reception lobby, making sure it is always clean and presentable. This includes the lobby tables, chairs, espresso machines, refrigerators, and dishwasher.
- Assure kitchen and conference room refrigerators are adequately stocked daily;
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks such as copying and faxing;
- Coordinate with Office Services to complete weekly ShopRite/Costco orders
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a receptionist preferred.
- Law firm experience preferred.
- Friendly, energetic and ability to remain calm and patient under pressure.
- Excellent listening skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A high standard of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour