Location: Ramsey, NJ
Salary: Up to $25/hr, based on experience
Long-term Temporary, Set to start immediately
Hours: Monday – Friday; 7:00AM – 3:30PM
Mechanical Assembler Duties and Responsibilities
- Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group to assemble products.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
- Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
- Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
- Test and inspect components for uniformity and quality
- Log your productivity
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
Mechanical Assembler Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with large machinery
- Familiarity with standard power and hand tools
- Able to read blueprints