A Pharmaceutical company in Mahwah, NJ is currently seeking a candidate to fill a Returns Analyst position. The Returned Goods Analyst is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all customer return and recall credits, reconciliation of discrepancies and provides support for the collection of related balances. This position will be reporting to the Manager of Commercial Rebates and will be working closely with Customer Service, Finance, Distribution and Logistics departments. This position is full time (Monday – Friday) 8:00AM – 5:00PM, temp to hire, and is set to start immediately.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and validate all customer returns to be correct and paid in accordance with applicable returned goods policies.
- Provide detailed support to assist to Finance team in resolving disputed claims.
- Prepare and communicate key metrics to management.
- Maintain databases to ensure accurate pricing.
- Document and maintain departmental processes and procedures.
- Formulate strategies to streamline work processes.
- Ensure accurate entry into ERP system.
- Develop KPI reporting.
- Timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries.
- Prepare and distribute required returned goods processor templates.
- Prepare SPF forms.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies.
- Three or more years of relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations.
- Good understanding of cGMP.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including, Excel, word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, make sound decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Customer oriented.
Salary: Up to $30/hour while temporary.