A manufacturing Tool & Die company located in Cedar Grove NJ is seeking an experienced and eager Tool & Die Maker to join their team.
The Tool and Die Maker will cut, shape, finish, and maintain tools made of metal and will forge diecasts to create molds and to modify existing tooling per customer requests.
- Build and troubleshoot new tooling per design requirements using tools and dies to build fixtures
- Creates dies as required to construct new fixtures.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair tooling for continued operations of production orders
- Perform changeovers on multiple part tooling
- Report press/die problems to supervisor and follow up procedures
- Communicate with department manager on status of work
- Follow instructions per shop traveler or other instructions by supervisor
- Must be able to lift 30-50 pounds
- Maintains a safe, clean, and well-organized workspace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years prior tool & die experience Preferred
- CNC (Computerized Network Controls) Experience – 1 year preferred
- Familiarity with Quality Policy and Objectives of ISO 9001-2015
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to safely and accurately operate all equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to speak and understand English
Education and Experience:
- High School degree or equivalent
- Prior Tool & Die Experience or manufacturing
- Technical school degree a plus
Hours and days:
Position is full time; Monday –Friday – 8 hour shift and possibility of overtime
Qualified Candidates can fill out an application by going to: apply.normannstaff.com
Or you can submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; please put job title in subject