A Claims Processing Company located in Riverdale, New Jersey is currently seeking a dependable and energetic Warranty Claims Processing Clerk to join their office team.
The position is full time 8:30AM-5:30PM with one hour for lunch. The position is Temporary to Permanent and set to start immediately.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform research and review on all warranty claims and process according to warranty policy.
- Communicate with office team and ensure all can be processed.
- Processing all warranty claims to ensure that claim is processed on time.
- Maintain projected Queue of warranty claims.
- Ensure all warranty email communications are on time.
- Assist various departments and fulfill all warranty requirements via email and phone.
- Assist Authorized Service Centers with all warranty inquiry and questions.
- Assist Regional Service Manager and other managers with all warranty inquiry and questions.
- Monitor all warranty inquiries and make they are processed to policy.
- Supervise/review all information updated on database to ensure it is correct.
- Maintain knowledge on various warranty programs by active participation in education programs.
- Ensure Business to Business relationship satisfaction and ensure compliance to all warranty specifications.
- Evaluate databases and complete all data entry for warranty claims and filings.
- Prepare and maintain all warranty documents according to warranty policy.
- Manage all warranty claims, re-direct claims of required and ensure appropriate action.
- On time phone communication to ensure no dropped calls with clients.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School degree degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years Customer service experience.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Proficient with email and Microsoft office products
- Excellent organizational skills
Qualified candidate must have a reliable form of transportation. Job location is onsite at client site.